Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bad gal Riri featured in not one but three fashion editorials shot by three photographers for the magazine’s Christmas issue.
Actors, designers, filmmakers, and models including Nelson Mandela, Catherine Deneuve, Vanessa Paradis, Martin Scorsese, and David Hockney have all taken a turn in the editor’s chair for Christmas double-issue.
Photographers Juergen Teller, Inez and Vinoodh, and Jean-Paul Goude each brought their signature styles for the editorials, styled by Mel Ottenberg with conceptualisation and modeling by Rihanna herself.
According to the Emmanuelle Alt, editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris:
She’s one of the most emblematic artists of the early 21st century. She’s moved more than 200 million records of her hybrid R&B, dance, rock and reggae-flavored music, provided sartorial surprises from glammed-up streetwear to reworked classics and is driven by an unparalleled desire to succeed. Stamped with her trademark bold body art, Rihanna cuts an unusual figure in the celebrity Hall of Fame.
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State
- The Choice and the science of deploying COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria
- APC is a dying party, we have failed Nigerians – Solomon Dalung
- PDP calls on US President Joe Biden to sanction APC leaders
- Gunmen kidnap 11 people, including children from Abuja orphanage
- Fact Check: Rivers government did not order sudden shutdown of schools
- Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen is legal – Femi Falana
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu