Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bad gal Riri featured in not one but three fashion editorials shot by three photographers for the magazine’s Christmas issue.
Actors, designers, filmmakers, and models including Nelson Mandela, Catherine Deneuve, Vanessa Paradis, Martin Scorsese, and David Hockney have all taken a turn in the editor’s chair for Christmas double-issue.
Photographers Juergen Teller, Inez and Vinoodh, and Jean-Paul Goude each brought their signature styles for the editorials, styled by Mel Ottenberg with conceptualisation and modeling by Rihanna herself.
According to the Emmanuelle Alt, editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris:
She’s one of the most emblematic artists of the early 21st century. She’s moved more than 200 million records of her hybrid R&B, dance, rock and reggae-flavored music, provided sartorial surprises from glammed-up streetwear to reworked classics and is driven by an unparalleled desire to succeed. Stamped with her trademark bold body art, Rihanna cuts an unusual figure in the celebrity Hall of Fame.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid