Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bad gal Riri featured in not one but three fashion editorials shot by three photographers for the magazine’s Christmas issue.
Actors, designers, filmmakers, and models including Nelson Mandela, Catherine Deneuve, Vanessa Paradis, Martin Scorsese, and David Hockney have all taken a turn in the editor’s chair for Christmas double-issue.
Photographers Juergen Teller, Inez and Vinoodh, and Jean-Paul Goude each brought their signature styles for the editorials, styled by Mel Ottenberg with conceptualisation and modeling by Rihanna herself.
According to the Emmanuelle Alt, editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris:
She’s one of the most emblematic artists of the early 21st century. She’s moved more than 200 million records of her hybrid R&B, dance, rock and reggae-flavored music, provided sartorial surprises from glammed-up streetwear to reworked classics and is driven by an unparalleled desire to succeed. Stamped with her trademark bold body art, Rihanna cuts an unusual figure in the celebrity Hall of Fame.
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’