Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bad gal Riri featured in not one but three fashion editorials shot by three photographers for the magazine’s Christmas issue.
Actors, designers, filmmakers, and models including Nelson Mandela, Catherine Deneuve, Vanessa Paradis, Martin Scorsese, and David Hockney have all taken a turn in the editor’s chair for Christmas double-issue.
Photographers Juergen Teller, Inez and Vinoodh, and Jean-Paul Goude each brought their signature styles for the editorials, styled by Mel Ottenberg with conceptualisation and modeling by Rihanna herself.
According to the Emmanuelle Alt, editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris:
She’s one of the most emblematic artists of the early 21st century. She’s moved more than 200 million records of her hybrid R&B, dance, rock and reggae-flavored music, provided sartorial surprises from glammed-up streetwear to reworked classics and is driven by an unparalleled desire to succeed. Stamped with her trademark bold body art, Rihanna cuts an unusual figure in the celebrity Hall of Fame.
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny