Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kenyan international actress Lupita Amondi Nyong’o whose role in the film ’12 years a slave’ was widely acclaimed, earning her theAcademy Award for Best Supporting Actress, among numerous other awards and nominations looked stunning.
In the editorial spread, she rocks pieces by Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Jonathan Saunders, Prada, T by Alexander Wang and J. Crew.
Photo Credit: Mikael Jansson for American Vogue
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge