Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kenyan international actress Lupita Amondi Nyong’o whose role in the film ’12 years a slave’ was widely acclaimed, earning her theAcademy Award for Best Supporting Actress, among numerous other awards and nominations looked stunning.
In the editorial spread, she rocks pieces by Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Jonathan Saunders, Prada, T by Alexander Wang and J. Crew.
Photo Credit: Mikael Jansson for American Vogue
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid