Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kenyan international actress Lupita Amondi Nyong’o whose role in the film ’12 years a slave’ was widely acclaimed, earning her theAcademy Award for Best Supporting Actress, among numerous other awards and nominations looked stunning.
In the editorial spread, she rocks pieces by Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Jonathan Saunders, Prada, T by Alexander Wang and J. Crew.
Photo Credit: Mikael Jansson for American Vogue
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State
- The Choice and the science of deploying COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria
- APC is a dying party, we have failed Nigerians – Solomon Dalung
- PDP calls on US President Joe Biden to sanction APC leaders
- Gunmen kidnap 11 people, including children from Abuja orphanage
- Fact Check: Rivers government did not order sudden shutdown of schools
- Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen is legal – Femi Falana
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu