Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kenyan international actress Lupita Amondi Nyong’o whose role in the film ’12 years a slave’ was widely acclaimed, earning her theAcademy Award for Best Supporting Actress, among numerous other awards and nominations looked stunning.
In the editorial spread, she rocks pieces by Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Jonathan Saunders, Prada, T by Alexander Wang and J. Crew.
Photo Credit: Mikael Jansson for American Vogue
- No better opportunity than now for all Christians to pray – Buhari’s Easter Message to Nigerians
- COVID-19: Health Minister says he is not aware if medical doctors in Nigeria are paid hazard allowance
- I never knew Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure was in such bad state – Senior Nigerian Govt official says
- Lagos Govt denies relaxing lockdown in the state for Easter celebration
- Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Mohammed tests negative for Coronavirus
- Lagos commissioner says government will soon commence search for COVID-19 patients in communities
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus