Estimated Reading Time: <1
NewsWireNGR is an online Newspaper for Nigeria, founded in 2013, enables the syndication of UNTOLD stories across media outlets around the globe.
We bring together writers from across the Federation covering a wide range of topics – from sports to politics to life style – NewsWireNGR aims to provide engaging contents that offer depth and analysis in line with the 5W and one H guiding the practice of Journalism.
NewsWireNGR prioritise under-reported or never reported stories mostly ignored by mainstream media organisations – we are obsessed about development stories that trigger debates, influences policy actions and leads to a better informed society.
From technology to security, environment, poverty, maternal health, (healthcare), corruption, civic space, extractive industry, budget tracking to social Justice and human right, we’ve got you covered.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’