Estimated Reading Time: <1
Beauty and Makeup Entrepreneur, Tara Fela Durotoye covers May 2014 edition of Genevieve Magazine
Africa’s leading beauty and makeup entrepreneur and CEO of House of Tara International, Tara Fela Durotoye, is the cover girl for the May 2014 edition of Genevieve Magazine.
The entrepreneur dishes on running a beauty business for over 15 years, balancing her roles as mother, wife and business owner as well as the new retail strategy her ever growing business; House of Tara is undertaking and it’s new deal with L’Oreal.
Rocking a figure hugging piece with a beaming smile on the cover, the quintessential entrepreneur who is styled by Dimeji Alara shares what it takes to build an enduring brand and her continued desire to motivate and encourage budding beauty and makeup entrepreneurs.
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi