Estimated Reading Time: <1
Beauty and Makeup Entrepreneur, Tara Fela Durotoye covers May 2014 edition of Genevieve Magazine
Africa’s leading beauty and makeup entrepreneur and CEO of House of Tara International, Tara Fela Durotoye, is the cover girl for the May 2014 edition of Genevieve Magazine.
The entrepreneur dishes on running a beauty business for over 15 years, balancing her roles as mother, wife and business owner as well as the new retail strategy her ever growing business; House of Tara is undertaking and it’s new deal with L’Oreal.
Rocking a figure hugging piece with a beaming smile on the cover, the quintessential entrepreneur who is styled by Dimeji Alara shares what it takes to build an enduring brand and her continued desire to motivate and encourage budding beauty and makeup entrepreneurs.
- ‘Gimba Yau Kumo, wanted by the ICPC, is no longer Buhari’s son in-law’ – Presidency says
- #DavidoAt10: ‘Being true hearted goes a long way – Davido says
- Bayelsa government imposes curfew from 8pm to 6am
- ‘We had sex, Ini Umoren attacked me, I killed her in self defense’ – Uduak Akpan claims
- Gbajabiamila did not oppose Southern Governors’ calls for restructuring – Rep
- President Buhari promises to ‘support and help Chad stabilize’
- ‘Stop fortifying criminals’ – Police warn native doctors in Ebonyi
- Buhari meets Chad’s interim President in Abuja
- JAMB may postpone UTME 2021 exams
- Aisha Yesufu vows to disregard NIN-SIM linking exercise in protest