Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lupita Nyong’o, the Oscar winning actress is People’s Most Beautiful person for 2014, the magazine revealed Wednesday morning.
The Mexican-born Kenyan international star graced the cover of the magazine with the perfect smile and the style to match beams from a cover that promises “her inspiring story.”
For the 31-year-old actress, it’s a story that largely came to light during awards season as she collected trophies at every turn for her role in the film “12 Years a Slave.”
Today’s Savannah Guthrie recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Nyong’o, who expressed her appreciation for the People cover nod.
“I’m flattered, but flattered sounds like such a flighty word, you know?” Nyong’o said. “I’m flattered with, like, gravitas under it.” She said.
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS
- Buhari says no development can be achieved without peace
- 229 more people test positive to COVID-19 in Nigeria, infection exceeds 8000
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai