Estimated Reading Time: <1
British – Nigeria Chiwetel Ejiofor is the cover star for the 8th Anniversary Issue of Mode Men Magazine.
On the cover, the Academy Award nominated actor is all smiles with his glasses on as he speaks to the magazine on his role, memories of Nigeria and the adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie‘s best selling novel.
Features include an extensive discussion on films. Nollywood and Bollywood are compared; Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood), Nse Ikpe-Etim and Tope Tedela (Nollywood/AMVCA winners) as well as Nigerian filmmaker Toka McBaror, are profiled.
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria