Estimated Reading Time: <1
British – Nigeria Chiwetel Ejiofor is the cover star for the 8th Anniversary Issue of Mode Men Magazine.
On the cover, the Academy Award nominated actor is all smiles with his glasses on as he speaks to the magazine on his role, memories of Nigeria and the adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie‘s best selling novel.
Features include an extensive discussion on films. Nollywood and Bollywood are compared; Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood), Nse Ikpe-Etim and Tope Tedela (Nollywood/AMVCA winners) as well as Nigerian filmmaker Toka McBaror, are profiled.
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande