Estimated Reading Time: <1
British – Nigeria Chiwetel Ejiofor is the cover star for the 8th Anniversary Issue of Mode Men Magazine.
On the cover, the Academy Award nominated actor is all smiles with his glasses on as he speaks to the magazine on his role, memories of Nigeria and the adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie‘s best selling novel.
Features include an extensive discussion on films. Nollywood and Bollywood are compared; Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood), Nse Ikpe-Etim and Tope Tedela (Nollywood/AMVCA winners) as well as Nigerian filmmaker Toka McBaror, are profiled.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems