Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Goodluck Jonathan Saturday re-assured Nigerians that the country will overcome all obstacles, challenges and threats to national progress and well-being, including terrorism and other criminal attacks on innocent people in some parts of the country.
In his Easter message to the nation, the President urged Christians to celebrate the season as they commemorate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
“In our midst and build a strong, united and prosperous nation by turning our unique diversity into a source of strength remains unshaken and we will continue to work with all interest groups and stakeholders in the country to achieve the peaceful, secure and politically stable conditions essential for rapid socio-economic development.” The President assured Nigerians.
Jonathan said in spite of the evil machinations of terrorists, criminals and their collaborators, his administration remains focused on efforts to successfully execute its Agenda for National Transformation and achieve sustained development.
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!