Estimated Reading Time: <1
The TW Brunch Series with Bola Adesola which took place at the Clear Essence Spa, Ikoyi, on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 with some of the ladies in attendance look stunning in the best of African prints.
With different designs and styles on display, we ask you to decide who rocked it better?
The Brunch was put together by TW Magazine in partnership with WOWConnect, supported by? Vlisco, Etisalat and ?Standard Chartered.
Media Liaison Executive
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19