Estimated Reading Time: <1
Y! Africa continues its twin cover tradition!
Last week, it unveiled its first cover with Africa’s youngest billionaire, Ashish J. Thakkar sharing his inspiring story of surviving his environment and building a global business. The 32-year-old from Uganda is founder of the Mara Group and the Mara Foundation.
This week, it has issued the second cover – actor, producer and serial entrepreneur; Yvonne Nelson. The Ghanaian superstar talks about her work, her businesses, her vision for the creative industry, and where she sees Africa’s future.
“Y! Africa is focused governance, enterprise and technology, but it also has an eye firm eye on the culture,” says its associate editor, Tunde Kara. “The culture weaves the underlying thread that advances the aspirations of any people, and those like Nelson who are its glittering stars, make it possible.”
Y! is available in stores and from vendors across Nigeria, and is also distributed in Ghana, Rwanda and South Africa.
In Nigeria, you can also pay for the magazine with your mobile phone or online at Okada Books www.okadabooks.com) and Exodus Estore (www.exodusestore.com), and have it delivered to any part of the country (click on magazine, click on the Y! Africa logo and place your order).
Details are available on yafri.ca or via @YAfricaOnline on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. Email email@example.com; or call +234 817 300 0001 for more information.
Photography: C. Asare Photography in Ghana.
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor