Estimated Reading Time: <1
She turned 32 on Wednesday, 23rd of April 2014 but she could only celebrate her birthday anniversary the following Sunday since she spent her birthday at the filming of Knocking on heaven’s door.
Actress, Ini Edo celebrated her birthday with friends on the 27th of April at the popular Elegushi beach in Lagos. Some celebrities were in attendance to celebrate their friend, they include: Annie Macaulay-Idibia, Monalisa Chinda, Bryan Okwara, Emem Isong and Moses Inwang.
Photo Credit: Instagram – @annieidibia1 | @ememmorgan123 | @bidcouture
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike