Estimated Reading Time: <1
According to GQ Magazine, Kanye West is the most stylish man alive?
The rapper is featured on the magazine’s cover for their July 2015 issue in a candid shot where he can be seen stepping out of his car wearing a ripped pair of jeans and a white shirt.
The magazine’s July 2015 issue talks about the 20 most stylish men alive and the list goes from Pharrell to Ryan Gosling, Jeff Goldblum, Jared Leto, A$AP Rocky, Lebron James, Bradley Cooper, Jay Z, Brad Pitt, Harry Styles, Daniel Craig, Jaden Smith, Russell Westbrook, John Mayer, Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Mark Ronson, Mario Balotelli and Eddie Redmayne.
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike