Estimated Reading Time: <1
The postponed wedding ceremony of President Muhammad Buhari’s daughter Zahra to oil tycoon, Ahmed Indimi, has been re-scheduled for December 16, 2016, a close family source has confirmed
The source disclosed that President Muhammad Buhari has agreed to the new date after persuasion from friends and family.
“The wedding will hold on the new date as approved by the president. The two families have agreed to the new date. I am not sure there will be any postponement on this occasion,” the source said.
As the two say “I DO” tomorrow, we ran into the beautiful picture of the couple online and decided to share..
We wish them a happy married life…
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State