Estimated Reading Time: <1
The postponed wedding ceremony of President Muhammad Buhari’s daughter Zahra to oil tycoon, Ahmed Indimi, has been re-scheduled for December 16, 2016, a close family source has confirmed
The source disclosed that President Muhammad Buhari has agreed to the new date after persuasion from friends and family.
“The wedding will hold on the new date as approved by the president. The two families have agreed to the new date. I am not sure there will be any postponement on this occasion,” the source said.
As the two say “I DO” tomorrow, we ran into the beautiful picture of the couple online and decided to share..
We wish them a happy married life…
- Breaking: Armed security officials fire live bullets at thousands of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate in Lagos
- Flight operations at the Murtala Mohammed Airport suspended
- Nigerian senate asks Buhari to Immediately address citizens #EndSARS
- Breaking: IGP deploys anti-riot policemen nationwide
- Just In: All Progressives Congress leader wants court to shutdown twitter in Nigeria
- Tension as hoodlums set ablaze another police station in Lagos State
- Speaker Gbajabiamila says he will not sign the 2021 Appropriation Bill until … #EndSARS
- Breaking: Lagos Government declares curfew over #EndSARS protests
- Nigerian economy loses N700bn to #EndSARS protests in 12 days
- Just In: 8 killed, 7 others injured in a tanker explosion in Niger State