Estimated Reading Time: <1
The postponed wedding ceremony of President Muhammad Buhari’s daughter Zahra to oil tycoon, Ahmed Indimi, has been re-scheduled for December 16, 2016, a close family source has confirmed
The source disclosed that President Muhammad Buhari has agreed to the new date after persuasion from friends and family.
“The wedding will hold on the new date as approved by the president. The two families have agreed to the new date. I am not sure there will be any postponement on this occasion,” the source said.
As the two say “I DO” tomorrow, we ran into the beautiful picture of the couple online and decided to share..
We wish them a happy married life…
- Getting pregnant out of wedlock is embarrassing to the Police Force – Police PRO
- COVID-19: Federal Government cannot force anyone to take the vaccine – Sultan of Sokoto
- Wole Soyinka scolds National Assembly
- President Buhari has signed COVID-19 Regulations 2021; find the details here
- Amnesty International alleges continued police brutality
- NIMC suspends proposed strike
- Herdsmen crisis: Akeredolu begs Buhari for support
- Nigerian Army deploys 300 female officers to volatile Abuja-Kaduna highway
- Outrage as Abuja area council charges hotel N500,000 radio and television licence fee
- 3rd Mainland Bridge to be shut for another 3 days – FG