Estimated Reading Time: <1
The postponed wedding ceremony of President Muhammad Buhari’s daughter Zahra to oil tycoon, Ahmed Indimi, has been re-scheduled for December 16, 2016, a close family source has confirmed
The source disclosed that President Muhammad Buhari has agreed to the new date after persuasion from friends and family.
“The wedding will hold on the new date as approved by the president. The two families have agreed to the new date. I am not sure there will be any postponement on this occasion,” the source said.
As the two say “I DO” tomorrow, we ran into the beautiful picture of the couple online and decided to share..
We wish them a happy married life…
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19