Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari resumed office at the Presidential Villa today.
Buhari who was sworn-in as president of Nigeria barely three weeks ago took to international travels immediately afterwards to seek support from foreign governments to tackle the insecurity challenges posed by the Islamist sect, Boko haram which has claimed thousands of lives and damaged property worth billions of Naira both in Nigeria and the surrounding countries.
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud
- Lagos airport gets N2.2bn for runway extension
- Former chairperson of NSITF, Ngozi Olejeme, forfeits 48 properties
- Federal government increases petrol price to N143.80
- BudgIT launches open Nigerian states data portal
- National Assembly suspends special public works programme
- Ondo governorship polls; INEC suspends registration of new voters
- Newly released Senator Orji Kalu proposes amendment to criminal justice act