Estimated Reading Time: <1
Yvonne Nelson cuts a divine image in white on the latest cover of Genevieve Magazine’s July 2015 edition.
The Ghanaian actress who sports her natural hair and flawless skin beaming a happy plum smile for the cover shot, sitting pretty in a white Meena dress featuring intricate details including a sheer lace bottom.
In an interview with the magazine, the talented actress dished about her estranged father, her new movie, dating Iyanya and never dating Ice Prince. The issue also includes an exclusive interview with Nollywood actor; Joseph Benjamin.
Leading design house, Lanre Da Silva’s SS15 collection also made it into this edition of Styletitude. Take a first look at the cover above.
Photographer: Lakin Ogunbanwo
Stylist: Dimeji Alara
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya for Maybelline
Cover look: MEENA
- Buhari’s refusal to address the country on May 29 is because he’s weighed down with failure – PDP
- $5.513bn loan: SERAP wants Buhari to reveal spending details of loans by his government since 2015
- PDP records landslide victory in Benue LGA elections
- Rape In RCCG; Uwa’s murder raises questions about the safety of Nigerian women
- “A lot of great things are going to come out of this lockdown” – Pastor Enoch Adeboye
- 12-year-old girl raped in Jigawa
- Just In: Nasarawa CAN chairman regains freedom
- An undergraduate, at the University of Benin, was raped in the Church #JusticeForUwa
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings