Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
In 2014, Lupita Nyong’o took home best supporting actress and practically won the red carpet when she arrived in a light-blue plunge-neck Prada gown. In 2015, Nyong’o proved she could still wow on the red carpet without a nomination or even an appearance in a nominated film.
Nyong’o’s striking Calvin Klein Collection gown featured pearl detailing with a halter neck and dramatic scooped back. According to reports from the red carpet, there were 6,000 pearls on the dress.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government