Estimated Reading Time: <1
When you have a suave rib-cracking comedian whose grooming style leaves him with a trail of enthralled female fans, in a photo-shoot, what do you get? An awesome cover!
Ace comedian Bovi Ugboma covers the latest issue of Vanguard Allure Magazine. While he’s already considered one of Africa’s funniest men with his acclaimed performances and highly successful Man On Fire shows, Bovi is yet on the verge of a huge career boom as he embarks on an Australian tour this March, 2015.
Inside the magazine’s new issue, the delta state born entertainer dishes on the business of making people laugh and have them pay for their own laughter, rising to become one of the most sought after comedians on the continent, his adorable family and much more.
Other features include 6 trendy ways to rock the crop amongst others. A must read, this issue will be available on newsstands on Sunday 22
Creative Director – Nelly Mesik
Cover Photography – Bamiyo Emina
Make-Up Artist – Oluchi Onuigbo for Zaron hair and makeup
Public Relations – MediawisePR
Location – VitaFoam Comfort Centre, Adeniyi Jones , Ikeja.
Designers – David Wej and Josh Armor
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State