Estimated Reading Time: <1
When you have a suave rib-cracking comedian whose grooming style leaves him with a trail of enthralled female fans, in a photo-shoot, what do you get? An awesome cover!
Ace comedian Bovi Ugboma covers the latest issue of Vanguard Allure Magazine. While he’s already considered one of Africa’s funniest men with his acclaimed performances and highly successful Man On Fire shows, Bovi is yet on the verge of a huge career boom as he embarks on an Australian tour this March, 2015.
Inside the magazine’s new issue, the delta state born entertainer dishes on the business of making people laugh and have them pay for their own laughter, rising to become one of the most sought after comedians on the continent, his adorable family and much more.
Other features include 6 trendy ways to rock the crop amongst others. A must read, this issue will be available on newsstands on Sunday 22
Creative Director – Nelly Mesik
Cover Photography – Bamiyo Emina
Make-Up Artist – Oluchi Onuigbo for Zaron hair and makeup
Public Relations – MediawisePR
Location – VitaFoam Comfort Centre, Adeniyi Jones , Ikeja.
Designers – David Wej and Josh Armor
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic