Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nollywood actress Linda Ejiofor was the ultimate style cover for Cedar Magazine’s second issue.
The pretty actress who was glammed out for the editorial feature dished to the magazine in an interview about her career and her steady rise in the entertainment industry.
The gorgeous star has never looked better.
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy