Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Gorgeous Television personality and former beauty queen looks stunning as she graces the February 2015 edition of MADE Magazine.
Osas Ighodaro is a Nigerian American actress, model and presenter. She won the Miss Black USA Pageant competition in 2010. She plays the role of Adanna on the soap opera Tinsel & co-hosted the 2014 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
The stunning beauty, Ms Ighodaro is the cover girl for the new issue Made magazine, one of the most stylish Men’s magazines in Nigeria.
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies
- Ebonyi Government says it will offer amnesty to repentant bandits
- Reps Committee summons NNPC, others over oil mining lease revocation
- ‘Buhari needs to speak to Nigerians; we didn’t vote for Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina’ – Dino Melaye
- I will stop being a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes President – Bode George
- Breaking: FG announce high profile Nigerians and institutions as financiers of terrorism
- “Some people are mercilessly against this country,” – Disappointed Buhari says
- Supreme court declares dissolution of Oyo Local Government Councils illegal
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student