Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Gorgeous Television personality and former beauty queen looks stunning as she graces the February 2015 edition of MADE Magazine.
Osas Ighodaro is a Nigerian American actress, model and presenter. She won the Miss Black USA Pageant competition in 2010. She plays the role of Adanna on the soap opera Tinsel & co-hosted the 2014 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
The stunning beauty, Ms Ighodaro is the cover girl for the new issue Made magazine, one of the most stylish Men’s magazines in Nigeria.
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017