Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jay Z, his wife and their 3-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, rocked Coming to America costumes on Halloween.
The 45-year-old rap star and producer dressed up as Prince Akeem of Zamunda, Eddie Murphy’s character in the cult 1988 comedy film, complete with a fake mustache, fake long braid (think ’90s rat’s tail) and a fake big cat (specifically, ocelot) skin (head and all) thrown over the shoulder of his sophisticated and regal black suit.
Beyoncé sported an African-style purple printed head wrap and a lime yellow and white printed, belted flared mini dress.
She paired the look with a skunk-printed fur, chunky earrings and black and white fringed sandals and carried a large golden goblet filled with rose petals. She later removed her fur and larger head wrap, revealing a smaller, yellow leopard-printed one.
In Coming to America, three female rose bearers wearing similar head wraps follow Akeem and his royal family everywhere.
- Presidential Task Force On COVID19 & AGF Will Publish Details Of Funds In Relief Account
- COVID-19: About 200 US-Based Nigerians Interested In Returning Home – Onyeama
- COVID-19 Relief: FG Should Waive Electricity Tariffs For Two Months – Gbajabiamila
- Nigerian Army Gets More Tanks, Artillery & Armaments
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announce 22 new COVID-19 cases
- Enforced COVID-19 Donations May Betray Ugly Truth About Nigerian Government’s Crisis Handling
- Breaking: 15-man Chinese Medical Team of Doctors arrive in Nigeria
- Just In: Bernie Sanders Drops Out of US Presidential Race
- Breaking: Federal Government of Nigeria slashes 2020 budget
- Just In: 27 Quarantined In Niger State Over Coronavirus