Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jay Z, his wife and their 3-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, rocked Coming to America costumes on Halloween.
The 45-year-old rap star and producer dressed up as Prince Akeem of Zamunda, Eddie Murphy’s character in the cult 1988 comedy film, complete with a fake mustache, fake long braid (think ’90s rat’s tail) and a fake big cat (specifically, ocelot) skin (head and all) thrown over the shoulder of his sophisticated and regal black suit.
Beyoncé sported an African-style purple printed head wrap and a lime yellow and white printed, belted flared mini dress.
She paired the look with a skunk-printed fur, chunky earrings and black and white fringed sandals and carried a large golden goblet filled with rose petals. She later removed her fur and larger head wrap, revealing a smaller, yellow leopard-printed one.
In Coming to America, three female rose bearers wearing similar head wraps follow Akeem and his royal family everywhere.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds