Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kylie has found her way to Glamour Magazine’s cover.
Making her debut on it’s ‘The Social Issue’, where she talks money, feminism, Instagram,how to deal with trolls, her beauty line, and more.
She told the magazine, “I haven’t had a dollar of my mum’s money for five years. Ever since I started earning my own money, I’ve paid for everything: all my cars, houses, clothes, everything. I like to know exactly what’s going on and I’m actually quite careful with what I spend. We all are as a family,” she reveals in the issue.
“I do consider myself a feminist,” she says. “I’m a young woman, for one thing, and I don’t depend on a man or anybody else. I make my own money and start my own businesses, and I feel like I’m an inspiration for a lot of young girls who want to stand on their own.”
Social media, reality TV and her cosmetics line…
“I only show people what I want them to see,” she said. “And in time, I think I’ll jus slowly start moving behind the scenes. The show has to end eventually, and I’m not going to leave until we’re done with it, but by 20 I want to have the whole of my cosmetics line out because that’s my primary focus. I definitely won’t want to be doing anything else that would make me more public.”
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes
- Breaking: Lagos to ease 24-hour curfew imposed over #EndSars
- LCC says the closed-circuit television system from the Lekki toll gate is intact #EndSARS