Estimated Reading Time: <1
Babajide Obanikoro who contested for the Lagos State House of Assembly early this year but lost got married to his sweetheart in a secret registry wedding yesterday, Saturday, October 18.
The People Democratic Party’s former candidate for the House of Assembly, who already has four children from three different women is now married to his beau who is a Vanguard Allure writer/correspondent.
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead