Estimated Reading Time: <1
At just 19, American TV personality and model Kendal Jenner seems to be a fashion icon already. The new issue of Dazed magazine testifies to this with three amazing covers of the teenager who is half-sister to the Kardashians.
‘Changing the face of fashion’ is boldly written on all three covers. If she can change the face of fashion at this age, we wonder what she has in store for us when she comes of age like Kim Kardashian and the others.
Photography: Ben Toms
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023