Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s biggest indigenous rapper, Olamide was hosted yesterday, Thursday, March 20th by number one music channel, MTV Base as the channel’s Artiste of the March.
The event, which kicked off at the MTV Office in Ikoyi had Olamide meet with senior editors, bloggers and fans The “Turn Up” hit-maker expressed his full appreciation on being selected as MTV’s Artiste of the month which is a really big deal for him.
He says, “This shows that hard work pays. Looking at where I started from to where I am today, being celebrated by the biggest music channel in Africa. Never give up on your dreams or let anyone bring you down with words because the sky is not the limit… it’s just the starting point”
The crew later moved to Quilox Lounge in Victoria Island where Olamide partied with the YBNL crew, friends, colleagues and fans. Notable faces at the party include Banky W, Dr Sid, MTV Base VJ, Ehiz, Do2un, Shina Peller, Ketchup, Dammy Krane, Moet Abebe, Adamz among many others.
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits