Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rapper, Lil Wayne says himself as well as Beyoncé and Kanye West are “the last of a dying breed”. In an interview with Nylon magazine (which he lands the cover), he talks about his upcoming album, rapping and much more.
Read excerpts from his interview below:
On rapping: When I first started doing it, you only did it to be the best— not to have a hot song or popularity or for Instagram or Twitter. I’m one of the last of a dying breed…the ones who are only about the music. You have to want to be unforgettable. The only other people who I can think of like that are Kanye West and Beyoncé.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students