Estimated Reading Time: <1
General Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate in the forthcoming 2015 Presidential elections, Prof Yemi Osinbajo spent Christmas eve with his supporters and he did that with a surprise visit to the ever busy The Palms Mall at the Lekki axis of Lagos.
He stormed the mall with choreographers and carol singers. He was seen signing autographs, exchanging handshakes and posing for selfies. He later went on to make a short speech when he wished everyone a merry Christmas.
Hours later, he was a passenger in a BRT bus as he spoke to fellow passengers.
Goodwill or campaign strategy?
- Duoye Diri’s election as Bayelsa Governor upheld by tribunal
- Ireland to return 5.5 million euros in Abacha loot to Nigeria
- Market capitalization sheds N2 billion as trading week ends on a negative
- Covid-19: Oyo State Government commissions new Infectious Disease Centre
- Lagos reviews regulations for e-hailing operators
- Borno Government resettles 2,800 IDPs 6 years after insurgents attacked their community
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months