Estimated Reading Time: <1
Last night, the industry gathered at the Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos for the launch of ‘The Industry’, DJ Jimmy Jatt’s new album. It was also an event aimed at celebrating Jimmy Jatt’s 25th anniversary in the industry.
Here are the first photos from the event which had the big shots in the entertainment industry all in attendance.
2face Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Tiwa Savage, Basketmouth, Banky W, Juliet Ibrahim, Uti Nwachukwu, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Okey Bakassi, Vixen Ekwere, Omawumi, Mannie, Dotun, Kaylah Oniwu, Julius Agwu, Praiz and Lynxxx were some of the numerous celebs in attendance.
Beat FM presenter, Olisa Adibua anchored the event.
- Nollywood star Ini Edo re-appointed tourism ambassador for Akwa Ibom
- Mandela’s daughter, Zindzi Mandela dies at 59
- Nigeria to review Air agreement with UK, others over landing right withdrawal
- In new reforms, Sudan scraps FGM, alcohol ban & public floggings
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Elfredah Kevin-Alerechi, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens