Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Federal Government of Nigeria, led by Vice President Nnamadi Sambo has commissioned the Iddo Lagos Railway Terminal to ease access transportation.
The ongoing Transformation by the Ministry of Transport, according tp Reuben Abati is happening nationwide in states like Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Kaduna, PH, Offa, Ajaokuta, Maiduguri western and eastern lines.
Ready to #Ride, #Lagos gets 68 seater passenger coaches, Two Air-Conditioned Diesel Multiple Units to ease transportation at Iddo Lagos Railway Terminal.
Transformation: Iddo #Lagos Railway Terminal receives 68 Seater passenger Coaches, 2 Air Conditioned Diesel Multiple Units (DMU’S). I #Like
Iddo Lagos Railway Terminal Building where the trains took off for the Ceremonial Train Ride to Ikeja.
VP Sambo commissions the new Trains at the Iddo Terminal. Ready to Ride!
Photo Credit: Reuben Abati
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic