Estimated Reading Time: <1
Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, has said, the trade dispute between commercial banks and mobile network operator, MTN Nigeria.
Pantami, in a tweet late Friday, wrote, “On the fallout between @MTNNG and some banks on USSD services today, I engaged with both regulators, the Governor of @cenbank and EVC @NgComCommission.
“We have reached an advance stage of resolving the issues, for the services to be restored to our citizens. Many thanks!”
MTN customers had lamented being unable to recharge their MTN lines using USSD and other banking channels like the bank apps. MTN, therefore, advised their customers to recharge using physical cards.
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence