Estimated Reading Time: 1
Two hundred and twenty-nine (229) more people in Nigeria have tested positive for the coronavirus. This brings the country’s COVID-19 cases so far to 8,068.
The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced this via Twitter on Monday night, 25 May, 2020.
The Update below shows the reporting States and the corresponding number of infections:
“229 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-90 Katsina-27 Imo-26 Kano-23 FCT-14 Plateau-12 Ogun-9 Delta-7 Borno-5 Rivers-5 Oyo-4 Gombe-3 Osun-2 Anambra-1 Bayelsa-1 8068 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 2311 Deaths: 233″…..
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/pay
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force