Estimated Reading Time: 1
Two hundred and twenty-nine (229) more people in Nigeria have tested positive for the coronavirus. This brings the country’s COVID-19 cases so far to 8,068.
The Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced this via Twitter on Monday night, 25 May, 2020.
The Update below shows the reporting States and the corresponding number of infections:
“229 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-90 Katsina-27 Imo-26 Kano-23 FCT-14 Plateau-12 Ogun-9 Delta-7 Borno-5 Rivers-5 Oyo-4 Gombe-3 Osun-2 Anambra-1 Bayelsa-1 8068 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 2311 Deaths: 233″…..
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/pay
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- NNPC Sacks 850 Oil Workers – PENGASSAN
- Kwara Governor invites EFCC to probe Kwara LG funds
- Over 200 Lagos doctors have been infected with COVID-19 – Medical Guild
- Decapitated, dismembered body of Gokada CEO found in NYC apartment
- Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot has died
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test
- American woman rescued after being held by Nigerian facebook lover for more than a year
- House propose 5-year ban from partisan politics for ex-electoral officials