Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, sent to the Senate a letter nominating former Deputy Governor of Akwa-Ibom State, Mr. Nsima Ekere as the Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.
He also named former PDP chieftain and ex-Senate Leader, Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, as NDDC Chairman.
Nsima Ekere will replace, Mrs Ibim Semenitari who has been the acting MD of the NDDC since December 21, 2015.
The nomination letter sent to Senate President Bukola Saraki may be read on the floor of the Senate on Thursday.
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore