Estimated Reading Time: <1
With the current economic crisis taking its toll across the country, Nigerians in their quest to be heard have taken to the social
media to write President Muhammadu Buhari on the need for him to quickly address the numerous challenges been faced by the masses.
Via a trending hashtag on twitter #OpenLetterToMrPresident, bewail what they described as the inability of the Buhari-led Federal
government to deliver the ‘Change’ promised during campaigns.
They called on the President to commence work of salvaging the worsening state of the country’s economy, thereby bringing the needed
They called on the President to urgently take steps to reduce the current hardship.
Some of the tweets read: olaiya kudus @KudusOlaiya Mr. President pls it’s in you we hope. Try all your posible best to help us poor people.
Faith Nwakwue @aa77bfa2c0cb4d5 I don’t understand y ppl wr carrying brooms around shouting ‘change’ and we are still in this condition.
Noni’s Blog @SASSYNoni Mr. President but you just Gallivanting the whole world.Please seat down for a month and do what you are supposed to do.
iStandOUT @blaH_stevaz Mr. President i hope you don’t have a second term agenda? Evidently, you have spoilt your buttock with a lil fart!!!
- ‘Gimba Yau Kumo, wanted by the ICPC, is no longer Buhari’s son in-law’ – Presidency says
- #DavidoAt10: ‘Being true hearted goes a long way – Davido says
- Bayelsa government imposes curfew from 8pm to 6am
- ‘We had sex, Ini Umoren attacked me, I killed her in self defense’ – Uduak Akpan claims
- Gbajabiamila did not oppose Southern Governors’ calls for restructuring – Rep
- President Buhari promises to ‘support and help Chad stabilize’
- ‘Stop fortifying criminals’ – Police warn native doctors in Ebonyi
- Buhari meets Chad’s interim President in Abuja
- JAMB may postpone UTME 2021 exams
- Aisha Yesufu vows to disregard NIN-SIM linking exercise in protest