Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Senators today passed a vote of confidence on Saraki who was arraigned and docked by the Code of Conduct Tribunal on a 13 count charges involving false assets declaration.
The Senate which met today, Tuesday, passed the vote of confidence on Saraki amidst rowdy session. Similarly, Senate expects ministerial list from the president as speculations become high as for which prominent competent Nigerians will make the list.
The Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly matters, Mr. Ita Enang is already in at the Senate, perhaps to present the ministerial list according to reports
However, following the vote of confidence on Saraki, senators cautioned against individuals that have used the media in an attempt to hijack the National Assembly..
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa
- Breaking: Reps reject motion to suspend 7.5% VAT