Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Senators today passed a vote of confidence on Saraki who was arraigned and docked by the Code of Conduct Tribunal on a 13 count charges involving false assets declaration.
The Senate which met today, Tuesday, passed the vote of confidence on Saraki amidst rowdy session. Similarly, Senate expects ministerial list from the president as speculations become high as for which prominent competent Nigerians will make the list.
The Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly matters, Mr. Ita Enang is already in at the Senate, perhaps to present the ministerial list according to reports
However, following the vote of confidence on Saraki, senators cautioned against individuals that have used the media in an attempt to hijack the National Assembly..
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike