Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has declared his asset according to a report by the Union Newspaper….
According to the report, the Former minister of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja is worth N90 billion.
The governor’s assets declaration came as a big shock to most Kaduna residents yesterday as he allegedly declared ownership of 40 mansions, most of which are located in Abuja. Kaduna State Director Code of Conduct Bureau, George David, however, declined to comment when contacted.
He said the law on asset declaration permitted public office holders not to make their asset declaration public. The director however disclosed that asset declaration by El- Rufai and his Deputy were made long before yesterday.
According to him, any further information concerning the amount and assets involved in the declaration form, could only be enquired from Abuja headquarter of the Bureau.
Governor El-Rufai’s Adviser on Media and Communication, Muyiwa Adekeye, confirmed that the governor had declared his assets but promised to get back to journalists with details. As at press time, he never did.
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel