Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea’s out-of-favour winger, Mohammed Salah may be joining Queens Park Rangers on loan until the end of season. The Egyptian has found it difficult to replicate his outstanding form while at Swiss club, Basel since he joined the Blues a year ago.
Report have it that Inter Milan, West Brom and Sunderland are also interested in the 22-year-old. The reality of this prospective deal will be dependent on the financial prowess or lack of it for QPR who are struggling financially after sealing a deal for West Ham’s Mauro Zarate.
You think QPR will get the Chelsea forward?
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations