Estimated Reading Time: <1
Barcelona star and former World footballer of the year, Lionel Messi has helped fuel rumors linking him to a move to Chelsea. Despite Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho denying the possibility of the move for the Argentine in November, the speculations have refused to go away.
The petite soccer icon started from the bench in Barcelona’s last game against Real Sociedad. As if that was not enough, a missed an open training session which was attended by thousands of children last Monday and it has now been noticed that the Argentina is following Chelsea FC’s official Instagram account and that of Blues players, Filipe Luis and Thibaut Courtois. This move has intensified rumors of a possible move by the Argentine to Chelsea this winter transfer window.
This may not be enough prove that Messi is joining the Blues as he also follows Newell’s Old Boys and Manchester City
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel
- 24 hours after Ayade’s ‘party’ to celebrate zero COVID-19, UCTH announce 5 positive cases
- Ondo State Governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, aide test positive for COVID-19
- NUJ wants Ondo Governor to declare 14 days lockdown
- Nigeria’s debt portfolio of has risen to N28.63tn