Estimated Reading Time: <1
As delegates across the country set to discuss burning issues affecting Nigeria, the Director-General of the National Orientation Agency (NOA), Mr. Mike Omeri has advised them to seize the opportunity and use the platform to foster peace and unity of the nation.
Omeri made this appeal as delegates converge for the national conference with participants drawn from all states of the federation, professional bodies, academia, civil society and other stake holders to chat a new course and address issues of national importance.
Omeri, who thanked President Jonathan for backing the conference advised that the platform should be a veritable avenue for promotion of national interest over personal interest, adding that Nigeria would witness a better outcome from the exercise.
While reacting to some sections of the public on the importance of the conference, Omeri answered that the country needed to engage in dialogue for better co-existence, attainment of everlasting peace among other.
- Kaduna Government closes sports betting shops across the state
- Edo Decides: Early signs of a transition from party-based elections?
- Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, has rejected Edo election results – vows APC will win in court #EdoDecides2020
- “There is no more APC” – Senator Rochas Okorocha speaks after defeat of the party in Edo #EdoDecides2020
- “We would have loved to win,” – Governor El-Rufai says APC defeat in Edo was a surprise
- Hamzat Lawal: Okonjo-Iweala represents what the WTO needs at this moment
- Nigeria’s monthly oil revenue crashes by 75% – NNPC Report
- PHOTOS: NFF unveils new kit for Super Eagles and Falcons
- Health Workers call off 7 day strike
- “No one should say shit about Ganduje” – Fatima, Kano Governors daughter defends her father #EdoDecides2020