Estimated Reading Time: <1
Spaniard, Fernando Torres resumed full training for his club, Chelsea on Wednesday from a knee ligament injury which had kept him away from football since the 19th of January.
It is expected that Torres will return to action next Saturday when his side takes on Manchester City in the Etihad stadium for their FA Cup Fifth round tie.
Chelsea takes on Newcastle United in a premier league fixture tomorrow but it seems too soon for Torres to return to the starting line up.
Chelsea takes on West Brom this coming Tuesday but Torres might only start from the bench to help boost his fitness.
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen