Estimated Reading Time: <1
Spaniard, Fernando Torres resumed full training for his club, Chelsea on Wednesday from a knee ligament injury which had kept him away from football since the 19th of January.
It is expected that Torres will return to action next Saturday when his side takes on Manchester City in the Etihad stadium for their FA Cup Fifth round tie.
Chelsea takes on Newcastle United in a premier league fixture tomorrow but it seems too soon for Torres to return to the starting line up.
Chelsea takes on West Brom this coming Tuesday but Torres might only start from the bench to help boost his fitness.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report