Estimated Reading Time: <1
Spaniard, Fernando Torres resumed full training for his club, Chelsea on Wednesday from a knee ligament injury which had kept him away from football since the 19th of January.
It is expected that Torres will return to action next Saturday when his side takes on Manchester City in the Etihad stadium for their FA Cup Fifth round tie.
Chelsea takes on Newcastle United in a premier league fixture tomorrow but it seems too soon for Torres to return to the starting line up.
Chelsea takes on West Brom this coming Tuesday but Torres might only start from the bench to help boost his fitness.
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items