Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea striker, Fernando Torres has made his move to AC Milan permanent. The Spanish forward moved to Italy on two-year loan deal last August but will now be a permanent AC Milan squad member by the 5th of January, 2015.
The 30-year-old forward spent over three years but was always a shadow of the striker he was at Liverpool despite winning the Champions League, Europa League and the FA Cup with the Blues.
Chelsea FC has wished ‘Nando’ the best in his future endeavours.
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7
- Insecurity: Buhari says the government is doing its best but lack of resources has become a problem
- Sharia court in Kano sentences singer to death for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed
- Hope Uzodimma, governor of Imo state, petitions NJC and attorney-general over the tag “supreme court governor”
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu