Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea striker, Fernando Torres has made his move to AC Milan permanent. The Spanish forward moved to Italy on two-year loan deal last August but will now be a permanent AC Milan squad member by the 5th of January, 2015.
The 30-year-old forward spent over three years but was always a shadow of the striker he was at Liverpool despite winning the Champions League, Europa League and the FA Cup with the Blues.
Chelsea FC has wished ‘Nando’ the best in his future endeavours.
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies
- Ebonyi Government says it will offer amnesty to repentant bandits
- Reps Committee summons NNPC, others over oil mining lease revocation
- ‘Buhari needs to speak to Nigerians; we didn’t vote for Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina’ – Dino Melaye
- I will stop being a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes President – Bode George
- Breaking: FG announce high profile Nigerians and institutions as financiers of terrorism
- “Some people are mercilessly against this country,” – Disappointed Buhari says
- Supreme court declares dissolution of Oyo Local Government Councils illegal
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student