Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea striker, Fernando Torres has made his move to AC Milan permanent. The Spanish forward moved to Italy on two-year loan deal last August but will now be a permanent AC Milan squad member by the 5th of January, 2015.
The 30-year-old forward spent over three years but was always a shadow of the striker he was at Liverpool despite winning the Champions League, Europa League and the FA Cup with the Blues.
Chelsea FC has wished ‘Nando’ the best in his future endeavours.
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China