Estimated Reading Time: <1
AC Milan striker, Fernando Torres who is on a two-year loan deal at the Italian club from premier league leaders, Chelsea may be returning to London next month as reports have it that Milan is considering terminating the Spaniard’s loan deal due to poor form.
Torres has been in poor form and has been inconsistent for AC Milan since joining them. We hear the manager of the Italian giants, Filippo Inzaghi is already looking for a replacement for the former Liverpool man.
It is now expected that Torres will make a shock return to Chelsea in the winter transfer window but it is also expected that Chelsea will still loan him out to another club if that happens.
- Sanwo-Olu gives scholarships to children of policemen who died in Lagos violence
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials