Estimated Reading Time: <1
AC Milan striker, Fernando Torres who is on a two-year loan deal at the Italian club from premier league leaders, Chelsea may be returning to London next month as reports have it that Milan is considering terminating the Spaniard’s loan deal due to poor form.
Torres has been in poor form and has been inconsistent for AC Milan since joining them. We hear the manager of the Italian giants, Filippo Inzaghi is already looking for a replacement for the former Liverpool man.
It is now expected that Torres will make a shock return to Chelsea in the winter transfer window but it is also expected that Chelsea will still loan him out to another club if that happens.
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud