Estimated Reading Time: <1
AC Milan striker, Fernando Torres who is on a two-year loan deal at the Italian club from premier league leaders, Chelsea may be returning to London next month as reports have it that Milan is considering terminating the Spaniard’s loan deal due to poor form.
Torres has been in poor form and has been inconsistent for AC Milan since joining them. We hear the manager of the Italian giants, Filippo Inzaghi is already looking for a replacement for the former Liverpool man.
It is now expected that Torres will make a shock return to Chelsea in the winter transfer window but it is also expected that Chelsea will still loan him out to another club if that happens.
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France