Estimated Reading Time: <1
AC Milan striker, Fernando Torres who is on a two-year loan deal at the Italian club from premier league leaders, Chelsea may be returning to London next month as reports have it that Milan is considering terminating the Spaniard’s loan deal due to poor form.
Torres has been in poor form and has been inconsistent for AC Milan since joining them. We hear the manager of the Italian giants, Filippo Inzaghi is already looking for a replacement for the former Liverpool man.
It is now expected that Torres will make a shock return to Chelsea in the winter transfer window but it is also expected that Chelsea will still loan him out to another club if that happens.
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello