Estimated Reading Time: <1
AC Milan striker, Fernando Torres who is on a two-year loan deal at the Italian club from premier league leaders, Chelsea may be returning to London next month as reports have it that Milan is considering terminating the Spaniard’s loan deal due to poor form.
Torres has been in poor form and has been inconsistent for AC Milan since joining them. We hear the manager of the Italian giants, Filippo Inzaghi is already looking for a replacement for the former Liverpool man.
It is now expected that Torres will make a shock return to Chelsea in the winter transfer window but it is also expected that Chelsea will still loan him out to another club if that happens.
- Tax debt payments have been extended to August 31 – FIRS
- Kogi swears in new Chief Judge
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Nelly Kalu, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- NBC Code Amendment: The New Frontier in Nigeria’s War on the Economy
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes
- Special Report: Fighting COVID-19 in Nigeria but citizens are dying of other illnesses due to neglect
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt