Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United drew with Cardiff City on Sunday after a late equalizer salvaged a 2-2 draw for the Welsh side. Manchester United had gone ahead in the 15th minute with a Wayne Rooney goal. Eighteen minutes later, Campbell equalized for the Welsh side who had Nigerian, Osaze Odemwingie.
Just before half time full back, Patrice Evra restored the lead for the Red devils.
Hostilities resumed after the half-time break and Cardiff kept on pushing forward and could not grab the equalizer until the tail end of the game when Bo-Kyung Kim restored parity for the Welsh side and handed them a well deserved one-point with his injury time goal.
This draw will definitely hurt the Mancunian Reds as their sad tale especially in the Premier League continues
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State