Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United drew with Cardiff City on Sunday after a late equalizer salvaged a 2-2 draw for the Welsh side. Manchester United had gone ahead in the 15th minute with a Wayne Rooney goal. Eighteen minutes later, Campbell equalized for the Welsh side who had Nigerian, Osaze Odemwingie.
Just before half time full back, Patrice Evra restored the lead for the Red devils.
Hostilities resumed after the half-time break and Cardiff kept on pushing forward and could not grab the equalizer until the tail end of the game when Bo-Kyung Kim restored parity for the Welsh side and handed them a well deserved one-point with his injury time goal.
This draw will definitely hurt the Mancunian Reds as their sad tale especially in the Premier League continues
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%