Estimated Reading Time: 1
Three persons who tested positive for the Covid-19 in Bauchi, have fully recovered and discharged from the Isolation Centre.
The Bauchi state governor, Senator Bala Mohammed made this known on Thursday evening via his Twitter handle @SenBalaMohammed.
“I am delighted to announce that at this time, three persons who tested positive to #COVID19 and therefore were admitted into the Bauchi isolation centre have fully recovered. The @NCDCgov has given the green light, and they have all been released to go home,” he wrote.
The governor urged residents to obey the measures put in place to help curb the spread of the disease.
“I urge all indigenes and residents of the state to continue to work with us to keep the state free of #COVID19 by strictly practising social distancing, conscious personal hygiene, and to report any suspicious cases,” he said.
As at 11:20 pm 15th April, there are 407 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. 128 have been discharged with 12 deaths.
- Oshiomole and Tinubu constitute a threat to our democracy – Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki
- Leaving leadership in the music business was like therapy – M.I Abaga
- COVID-19 protocols: NCAA threatens to revoke license of some airlines
- Osinbajo engages APC Social Media Influencers on hate speech
- Suspected armed robber killed and burned by angry mob in Calabar (Graphic)
- Just In: A Nigerian Army colonel has been killed in a Boko Haram ambush
- Olu Onemola: APC vs. PDP – Was Edo State a Sign or a Fluke?
- 2,500 sacked Cross River State workers protest, demand reinstatement
- COVID-19: Church distribute palliatives worth millions to members in Calabar
- Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said many Nigerians believe that governors are corrupt