Estimated Reading Time: 1
Three persons who tested positive for the Covid-19 in Bauchi, have fully recovered and discharged from the Isolation Centre.
The Bauchi state governor, Senator Bala Mohammed made this known on Thursday evening via his Twitter handle @SenBalaMohammed.
“I am delighted to announce that at this time, three persons who tested positive to #COVID19 and therefore were admitted into the Bauchi isolation centre have fully recovered. The @NCDCgov has given the green light, and they have all been released to go home,” he wrote.
The governor urged residents to obey the measures put in place to help curb the spread of the disease.
“I urge all indigenes and residents of the state to continue to work with us to keep the state free of #COVID19 by strictly practising social distancing, conscious personal hygiene, and to report any suspicious cases,” he said.
As at 11:20 pm 15th April, there are 407 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. 128 have been discharged with 12 deaths.
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7
- Insecurity: Buhari says the government is doing its best but lack of resources has become a problem
- Sharia court in Kano sentences singer to death for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed
- Hope Uzodimma, governor of Imo state, petitions NJC and attorney-general over the tag “supreme court governor”
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu