Estimated Reading Time: <1
President of the United States of America, Donald Trump has told world leaders gathered at the United Nations General Assembly, that he may be forced to destroy North Korea.
“The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea.
“Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime,” he said, referring to Kim Jong-un.
“The United States is ready, willing and able, but hopefully this will not be necessary.”
Trump also asked world leaders to huddle against Pyongyang, until Kim stops his “hostile” actions, referring to the Asian country’s continuous provocation of the U.S. with missile tests.
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China
- Court awards N50 million against Senator Abbo for assault
- Nigeria’s vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said Nigeria may break up if efforts are not made to address the cracks
- Former Delta State Governor Uduaghan returns to PDP
- COVID-19: Lagos government launches N5 billion support capital for private schools
- Proposed PIB scraps NNPC, PPPRA in new bill submitted to the National Assembly
- Alwan Hassan: An Open Letter to the Leaders and the Young People of the APC