Estimated Reading Time: <1
President of the United States of America, Donald Trump has told world leaders gathered at the United Nations General Assembly, that he may be forced to destroy North Korea.
“The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea.
“Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime,” he said, referring to Kim Jong-un.
“The United States is ready, willing and able, but hopefully this will not be necessary.”
Trump also asked world leaders to huddle against Pyongyang, until Kim stops his “hostile” actions, referring to the Asian country’s continuous provocation of the U.S. with missile tests.
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO
- FAAC shares N619.343Billion between FG, States and LGAs
- COVID-19: Nigerian Governors dissociate from Yahaya Bello’s anti-vaccine statements
- Health workers and senior political leaders to receive Nigeria’s first COVID-19 vaccine doses in February
- Nigerians spend more money because government does not provide basic amenities – Akinwunwi Adesina