Estimated Reading Time: <1
A male suicide bomber killed himself and four other people in an explosion at a restaurant in Potiskum, Yobe State.
Eyewitnesses said the man entered the restaurant and sat down before detonating the bomb.
A hospital source at Potiskum General Hospital confirmed to SaharaReporters that 3 deceased people and the suicide bomber were brought to the hospital, and that 12 others are seriously injured.
Yobe Police Public Relations Officer ASP Toyin Gbadegesin also confirmed the incident to newsmen on phone saying that the incident occurred at about 3:20pm Nigerian Time.
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state