Estimated Reading Time: <1
500 million Naira ransom has been requested for the release of President Goodluck Jonathan’s septuagenarian cousin, Inengbite Nitabai by his abductors.
The demand has not been received properly by Nitabai family who appear confused on what to do next.
Nitabai had been abducted on Sunday around 8 – 9 pm after N400,000 had been obtained from his wife.
Nitabai, his wife, his sister-in-law and three of his children were at home when the abductors struck.
The President’s cousin was taken away in his SUV which was later seen at Onuebum waterside. It is believed that Nitabai was taken away through the creeks.
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse