Estimated Reading Time: <1
Dani Osvaldo has joined Juventus of Italy on loan from Southampton after just five months with the English Premier League side
The 28-year-old moved to England from Roma in August in a deal worth up to £15m.
“Juventus Football Club can today confirm that terms have been agreed with Southampton Football Club on a free loan deal for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo,”
“The agreement also includes the option, to be exercised before May 13 2014, for the purchase of the player’s full registration rights at a price of €19m, to be paid over the course of three years.” the club said.
The Old lady of Turin will pay Osvaldo’s wages in full during the loan.
Osvaldo’s reputation was called into question when he attacked Southampton defender, Fonte during a session at the club’s Staplewood training ground and was handed a two-week suspension by the club.
“I’m very happy,”
“It’s all been a bit of a whirlwind and I still can’t quite believe it but I’m happy.
“It was pleasing when I first heard of Juventus’ interest in me. When everything was completed last night I sat down and I couldn’t believe it.
“As I said before, it’s been a pretty hectic three or four days but I’m happy.” an elated Osvaldo said
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government