Estimated Reading Time: <1
Dani Osvaldo has joined Juventus of Italy on loan from Southampton after just five months with the English Premier League side
The 28-year-old moved to England from Roma in August in a deal worth up to £15m.
“Juventus Football Club can today confirm that terms have been agreed with Southampton Football Club on a free loan deal for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo,”
“The agreement also includes the option, to be exercised before May 13 2014, for the purchase of the player’s full registration rights at a price of €19m, to be paid over the course of three years.” the club said.
The Old lady of Turin will pay Osvaldo’s wages in full during the loan.
Osvaldo’s reputation was called into question when he attacked Southampton defender, Fonte during a session at the club’s Staplewood training ground and was handed a two-week suspension by the club.
“I’m very happy,”
“It’s all been a bit of a whirlwind and I still can’t quite believe it but I’m happy.
“It was pleasing when I first heard of Juventus’ interest in me. When everything was completed last night I sat down and I couldn’t believe it.
“As I said before, it’s been a pretty hectic three or four days but I’m happy.” an elated Osvaldo said
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law