Estimated Reading Time: <1
Dani Osvaldo has joined Juventus of Italy on loan from Southampton after just five months with the English Premier League side
The 28-year-old moved to England from Roma in August in a deal worth up to £15m.
“Juventus Football Club can today confirm that terms have been agreed with Southampton Football Club on a free loan deal for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo,”
“The agreement also includes the option, to be exercised before May 13 2014, for the purchase of the player’s full registration rights at a price of €19m, to be paid over the course of three years.” the club said.
The Old lady of Turin will pay Osvaldo’s wages in full during the loan.
Osvaldo’s reputation was called into question when he attacked Southampton defender, Fonte during a session at the club’s Staplewood training ground and was handed a two-week suspension by the club.
“I’m very happy,”
“It’s all been a bit of a whirlwind and I still can’t quite believe it but I’m happy.
“It was pleasing when I first heard of Juventus’ interest in me. When everything was completed last night I sat down and I couldn’t believe it.
“As I said before, it’s been a pretty hectic three or four days but I’m happy.” an elated Osvaldo said
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer