Estimated Reading Time: <1
Adel Taarabt has joined Italian giants, AC Milan on loan from Queens Park Rangers till the end of the season. The deal has an option for the transfer to be made permanent by June.
The North African travelled to Milan on Thurday in a bid to finalizing the deal today being Deadline-Day
The new man at the helm of affairs in AC Milan, Clarence Seedorf has been fortifying the team for his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation. Milan has already acquired three new players in Adil Rami, Keisuke Honda and Michael Essien this transfer window
Taarabt spent the first half of the season on loan at Fulham but he seemed to be no longer in their plans for the remainder of the season forcing his parent club to loan him out till Italy
Taarabt;s contract with Fulham is valid up until June 2016.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health