Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cardiff City manager, Ole Gunnar Solksjaer has announced that Wilfried Zaha will join his team from Manchester United on loan till the end of the season.
The likes of Fabio, Kenwyne Jones, Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Mats Moller Daehli and Jo Inge Berget have already joined Cardiff since Solksjaer took over from Malky Mackay.
21 years old, Zaha joined Manchester United from Crystal palace last January in a £15m move but has made only one full appearance, in the League Cup.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has spoken about his new signing in glowing terms:
“That signing should be done by now. His name is on the paperwork. He is a Cardiff player.
“He has pace, power, technical ability and goes past people. He will give us that extra change of tempo in the final third, where we really need it.
“He will bring that little final bit to find pockets of space and produce a bit of magic.”
“I don’t think he has something to prove, he wants to play,” said the former Red Devils striker.
“He played a few games at United, but maybe not what he hoped for when he went there.
“He wants to play, to play with confidence and keep Cardiff in the Premier League.”
Solskjaer also confirmed that Cardiff striker Andreas Cornelius is in talks over a return to FC Copenhagen after being signed just in the by Mackay
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State