Estimated Reading Time: <1
West Ham United have signed Napoli defender, Pablo Armero on loan until the end of the season.
The 27-year-old attacking left-back has made 18 appearances for his Italian club this season, including in a 2-0 Champions League victory over Arsenal.
Armero has moved to relegation threatened West Ham for the rest of the season.
Napoli had earlier signed Algeria left-back Faouzi Ghoulam, 22, from St Etienne for an undisclosed fee.
- Breaking: Houses owned by Senator Ndoma Egba, Gershom Bassey looted and burnt in calabar
- Afenifere and Ohaneze Ndigbo beg thugs to cease looting #EndSARS
- Osun State Government revokes suspended curfew, declares another 24 hour lockdown
- Angry mob invade and rob senator’s residence in Ibadan
- Fredrick Nwabufo: ‘Hoodlums’ – the new title for hired thugs and unknown soldiers
- US considers visa restriction on officials culpable in the shooting of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Plaza
- Oyigbo town has become IPOB’s main operational base in Rivers State – Governor Wike
- #EndSARS: Super Eagles’ John Ogu ask players to boycott games
- Wizkid announced as new face of Puma sportswear
- COVID-19 palliative looting: We do not have authority to distribute without approval from Abuja – Osun committee explains