Estimated Reading Time: <1
West Ham United have signed Napoli defender, Pablo Armero on loan until the end of the season.
The 27-year-old attacking left-back has made 18 appearances for his Italian club this season, including in a 2-0 Champions League victory over Arsenal.
Armero has moved to relegation threatened West Ham for the rest of the season.
Napoli had earlier signed Algeria left-back Faouzi Ghoulam, 22, from St Etienne for an undisclosed fee.
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel
- “Mr. Magu was not immune” – Presidency breaks silence on the detention of former EFCC acting Chairman