Estimated Reading Time: <1
West Ham United have signed Napoli defender, Pablo Armero on loan until the end of the season.
The 27-year-old attacking left-back has made 18 appearances for his Italian club this season, including in a 2-0 Champions League victory over Arsenal.
Armero has moved to relegation threatened West Ham for the rest of the season.
Napoli had earlier signed Algeria left-back Faouzi Ghoulam, 22, from St Etienne for an undisclosed fee.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami