Estimated Reading Time: <1
An Area pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, and a senior manager at Red Star Express, a courier company, Tunde Olawuwo has been murdered.
PM News reports that Pastor Tunde’s murderers did not just kill him but also removed his bowel and placed his intestine on his chest.
Sources have it that, Olawuwo was killed at about 4 a.m on Sunday at his residence in Magboro area of Ogun State.
The killers who had arrived the pastor’s house at about 2am could not gain entrance into the house until 4am.They broke into the house through the window and began shooting into the ceiling where the pastor was hiding.
A graphic account reveals that the deceased fell from the ceiling and was shot several times by the killers. According to sources, even pleas by his wife were ignored as the killers cut him open and brought out his intestines and placed them on his chest.
The deceased was the Chief internal Auditor at Red Star Express PLC and an area pastor in Mount Zion Parish, Agiliti, Mile 12.
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello